Returned parts may be subject to a 25% restocking fee and must be returned with a Return Material Authorization Number (RMA) clearly marked on all packaging. Additional restrictions may apply to orders over $5,000. Please contact us for more details on returning parts.
All sales are covered under a 1 year product warranty. All product warranty claims are handled through Elsparts.com as a warranty order.
- Add replacement parts to your shopping cart and proceed through the checkout process.
- Select UPS Ground for shipping method. Note, we will cover the cost of standard ground freight on all replacement part orders. Any premium freight charges will be invoiced accordingly.
- A credit card or purchase order # is required to complete a warranty order.
- If a credit card is used, the credit card will be charged the full amount at the time of order. A credit will be issued, less the cost of any premium freight selected, once the material is received and the warranty claim is approved.
- If a PO is used, no invoice will be generated unless the claim is denied, the defective material is not returned to our warehouse within 60 days, or premium freight was selected for shipping.
- Select Warranty Order Box prior to placing order and complete the required information. Any other information provided will help facilitate the warranty claim.
- The replacement parts for the warranty order will be shipped with a UPS return shipping label and a copy of the RMA instructions. All returned parts must have the RMA# clearly marked on all packaging to be received back into our warehouse for inspection.